Voting

Monday, February 2, 2009

FIREPROOF

Matt and I sat down on Saturday night to watch a wonderful movie called Fireproof. It is a story about a couple who want to get divorced, but loving parents ask their son to complete a 41 day challenge before signing the papers. The couple proceed down a path that is life changing and heart warming. It is a wonderful Christian movie that every one should watch. After watching the movie you can go to http://www.fireproofmymarriage.com/ and order the book with the same challenge. Matt and I are taking this challenge on and we will keep you posted. Blake and Mishelle I don't mean to single you out, but I know you are getting married soon and we thought this was a great idea for you, or anyone that is married, or getting married. It teaches wonderful lessons on true love and how to love. You'll cry, and I'm sure the 41 day challenge is a lot of work, but I am sure it will be worth the journey!

No comments: