Voting

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Girls weekend at Disneyland 2009

I must say that I can only describe the last 6 days as pure joy! Ashley, Kelsey, and myself had the best trip we have ever had. I love everything about Disneyland!! I love the smells, the characters, the shows, and of course the rides. It is pure childhood at it's best, and I love it. But sharing a week with my daughters and a few days with Uncle James can only be described as magical. We are theme park junkies! We enjoyed Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain. My only regret is going on X2 at Six Flags! (Don't go on it, unless you like getting sick). But besides all of the magic that I love there in California, nothing can compare to the pure joy of spending the week with my daughters! We went there to celebrate Ashley's 13th Birthday, and to enjoy one another. 13 years ago I became a mother to my first daughter. No joy has ever been so grand as to being a mother to all four of my children. It is a calling that I love and treasure every day. I'm so blessed to be the mom of these 4 wonderful children! Spending the week with my daughters, helped me to understand and appreciate them even more. And it must be said that Matt was so amazing to stay home with the twins! He is an amazing husband and father. We love him very much! So to you Ashley we say... Happy 13th Birthday! We are truly blessed to be your parents!! And like dad said... May all your wishes come true!!!!!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Happy Birthday Ash! What a fun way to celebrate. Someday I'm going to do that with my girls. I love the matching mickey shirts!