Voting

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dayton and Andrew's 4th Birthday

Dayton and Andrew turned 4 this month! I can hardly believe that they are little boys now. Our lives changed so much the day we found out we were expecting twins. I have always felt so blessed to have them. They are all BOY now. They love super hero's, especially Superman, Batman, and Spiderman. They never stop playing, and rest is hard to come by for both of them. They rarely sit down and watch a movie, or want to read a book. They run and play all day long, making up their own games, and all of their own FUN! They keep us going all of the time. Andrew has turned into a little trouble maker. If you don't know where he is, you better find out FAST! The last week alone he gave us the gift of a new purple toilet, purple bathtub, and purple iron with fingernail polish. He was the ring leader in getting Tyler, and Dayton in tearing out every single game in the game closet. You couldn't even see the floor up stairs. It took us three hours to clean the mess up. He is trouble, but he is also sooooo loving! He can shower you with lots of hugs and kisses! Dayton is EASY going and funny man! He say's the CUTEST things and can make you laugh, he can be such a stinker at times though. Especially when he doesn't get his way. Kelsey is both of their buddies, and they love and adore her soooo much! They love Ashley too, but Kelsey is amazingly fun! I remember the day the boys were born, how blessed I felt! As I look back over the last four years, I can only say that I have lived a life full of love, and joy for I have been truly BLESSED by all of my children. Happy Birthday Dayton and Andrew, thank you for blessing our family with your sweet little spirits.

No comments: