Voting

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Little Monkeys!




Andrew and Dayton are obsessed with monkey's. I have no knowledge as to where or how this came about. Everynight before bed we have 3 to 4 monkey books that have to be read to avoid the drama that comes with bedtime without the books. I have come to love this about them, and I have to admit they make the cutest monkey noises I have ever heard. So recently we were playing a family game on the Wii, and a monkey appeared on one of the games. I can only describe what they did as pure joy! They would run back and forth between the kitchen and living room (which isn't very far) screaming and clapping. I guess you could say acting just like monkeys. I snapped this picture of Dayton during the moment, and I find myself trying to recreate the moment because it was so hilarious. I can't wait to take them to the zoo to see real monkeys!

1 comment:

grans said...

Have you gotting the "Curious George" books for the boys? I think they may have some movies about him also. I love watching Dayton and Andrew when they were playing.. The greatest boys ever...
Of course Matthew was the first great one :) grans