Voting

Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT! TWILIGHT! TWILIGHT!


What can we say? We are big Twilighters, and we were so excited about going to see this movie. Ashley knows these books so well, and can tell you anything that you would want to know. Matt and I both loved the books also, although we can't tell you as much as Ashley can. So Friday night Ashley and I, along with my sister, Terri, and her daughter Hayley, and a few other friends went to see the movie, Twilight! We all loved the movie and dinner was a great time. I personally loved it so much, I went Saturday night with Matt. I would have went with Matt Saturday night anyway, because he does so much with the kids, especially Andrew and Dayton, so that the girls can always have a good time without them. Thank you Matt for all you do! Here's a picture Ashley took with her friends on Friday night. If you haven't read the books yet, go read them, and the movie wasn't as good as the books, but it was still GREAT!

1 comment:

grans said...

Ashley I am going to have to read these books. You girls look like you are having so much fun... grans