Voting

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Saturday Makeover




I have been trying so hard to take my children on mother-daughter/son dates by themselves. So recently I signed Ashley and I up to get a makeover. I thought it would be great for Ashley to learn some things, that I really don't have the knowledge to teach her. We went and had a great time. Ashley was definitely embarrassed to get her make-up done, so she opted out. She doesn't need make-up anyway. But she looked beautiful! Here's the before and after. I've learned that some of the things that I plan don't always turn out they way I would like. They usually turn out better! Besides the premiere of Twilight is only 2 days away!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Kudos to you. You are such a great mom! I try to do this with my kids too, but find that I don't do it as much as I would like. Where did you get makeovers?

Jules said...

WAY Cute! I should do that with the girls--they would EAT IT UP!

grans said...

My beautiful girls! I printed this picture and the ladies all thought you look like sisters... grans