Voting

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Survey says.....

So I know that I am a little odd most of the time, so it won't surprise you that I like surveys. Yes, I know that it is strange that I actually do enjoy filling these out every where I go. Much to the dismay of my husband! He always gets up and leaves when I start filling them out. (I actually request them). However, I think it to be a great thing that when someone does a great job, they hear about it. And when someone needs help on becoming better, that it can best be done when people tell them honestly and politely in a short survey. I recently went to Carino's for dinner with my family and the server was so amazing! Applying a 20% tip shows them they did a great job, however I felt that he needed to know that he made taking our 4 monkeys, I mean children, out so much more enjoyable then normal. What better way then mentioning him by name in a survey. I know it's silly, but I think in my twisted mind that it's my way of helping society in one very small way, one survey at a time. Because maybe my thought will get back to them and for one second make them feel good, or great at what they did! As a matter of fact taking surveys has starting earning me free coupons and free desserts, however that isn't why I do them. And you know what has me posting this silly post? I'm sitting here eating the most delicious cake ever made that I usually only get on my birthday, but I got it today from one very special friend. And if I could fill out a survey on the tast of this cake, I don't think I would have the words to describe it on paper! So as they say on The Price is Right....... Survey says............

2 comments:

Emily said...

I try to fill out surveys for those who do an excellent job as well. I feel like people only fill out bad reports and it is important to make notice of those who are doing well too! Kudos to you for acknowledging work well done.

Emily said...

I filled out a survey after a dinner the other night and thought of you! :D