Voting

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blake and Mishelle's Wedding!

I love weddings! I am a sucker for true love, mushy gushy stuff, romance, and everything else that comes with it! I truly believe in Happily Ever After! That being said this past October my brother Blake married a beautiful person both inside and out, named Mishelle! I know that they are a happy couple in so many ways. She is a person that loves Blake unconditionally and he in return. Watching this happy couple get married was a true prayer answered from God above. For I believe that nothing is just by chance, it is by a loving and wonderful Heavenly Father who truly wants us to be happy! Blake and Mishelle Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day! We couldn't be happier that the two of you have shared your lives with us. For we are blessed because we have you in our family. Mishelle, I love Blake dearly, and I think you know that. However I want you to know that I love you just as much. Thank you for blessing my life, and thank you for loving Blake! We wish you both the best marriage!

Here are a few pictures that were my favorite! Sorry for not turning them the right way!

No comments: