Voting

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jackpot!!!

Do you remember the time when you and that special someone got engaged? Well, I do! I remember feeling so lucky to be in love, as a matter of fact I felt like I hit the jackpot!! I thought wearing that special ring on my finger was so awsome. It was a token on my finger that said we would be together forever! I loved that ring, and I still do. However I lost my ring last Saturday, and after searching all week, today I finally broke down and let the tears flow! As a matter of fact the tears just keep coming and coming, and now they just won't stop. Matt paid $900 for that beautiful ring, and I know that it took all he had to get it. I just can't bear the thought of never having that ring on my finger again. And the worst part is, I have never taken a picture of it in the 14 years I have had it on my finger! Still to this day I know how lucky I am to have Matt, and I know eventually the tears will stop, but that ring meant the world to me!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I lost the diamond out of my wedding ring...I finally broke down and cried too. Then, I found the diamond a week later (after I had searched in exactly the same spot for it before). There is still hope you might find it...

The Prices said...

Oh no! What a bummer. Maybe it'll still turn up.

p.s. Glad you commented so I could stalk your blog now :)

Jules said...

Have you found it yet? Hope so. I think that is one reason why I like my ring so much--it's just a band and so I rarely take it off--less of a chance to get lost. Sadly, Jeff doesn't even wear his--never really has. I just doesn't fit him very well. Should've gotten that fixed long ago but I guess it's just not one of his priorities. Sad, I know! You'll find yours when you are least expecting it.